This module starts as a need for my Shakuhachi 2 Synth project. I was in need for a short Gate Delay of about 10ms (which is easy to realize). But then I thought about a more flexible solution with adjustable delay time and optional trimming the gate at the end. To be used elsewhere in the synth as well. So I came up with this solution. The hardware is still simple and the functionality lies in the software. So far I have only realized the function which I need for my Shakuhachi to Synth project. But you can easily improve about this with changing the software.
Specs and features
- Gate delay with variable timing
- Coarse and fine time adjustment
- Gate in and out with LED signaling
- End of gate trim
- Runs on +/-12V and +/-15V
- Power consumption below 30mA positive rail. 5mA negative rail.